We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
|Last updated||a year ago|
|Dependants||201 other mods depend on this mod|
BepInExPack for Outward
This is BepInEx 5.4.19 pack for Outward. To use this pack, make sure you are on the Mono branch of Outward (unless you're on Epic store). See here for instructions.
- This version also comes with a
mono_fixfolder for developers which allows for features such as C# Consoles and
System.Reflection.Emitto function properly.
BepInEx is a general purpose framework for Unity modding. BepInEx includes tools and libraries to
- load custom code (hereafter plugins) into the game on launch;
- patch in-game methods, classes and even entire assemblies without touching original game files;
- configure plugins and log game to desired outputs like console or file;
- manage plugin dependencies.
BepInEx is currently one of the most popular modding tools for Unity on GitHub.
This pack's contents
This pack is preconfigured and usable for Outward modding on Windows x64 systems.
If you are installing this manually, do the following
- Make sure you are on the Mono branch of Outward (unless you're on Epic store). See here for instructions.
- Extract the archive into a folder. Do not extract into the game folder.
- Move the contents of
BepInExPack_Outwardfolder into your
- It should look like
- Launch the game, you should see a file created at
- BepInEx: writing basic plugin walkthrough
- BepInEx: useful plugins for modding
- BepInEx: patching game methods at runtime
Issues, questions, etc.
You can use the following channels to ask for help
- Outward Modding Discord
- BepInEx Discord -- Only technical support for THIS PACKAGE. No support for plugins.
- Initial release with BepInEx 5.4.8
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|