We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This mod requires the following mods to function
Item context menu (right click) additons:
Salvage: This is functionally equivalent to putting the item into the crafting menu and attempting to "craft" it. The result is usually iron scraps, linen, palladium, etc.
Send to Stash: Sends the item to your stash. This option works only if you are in a town with an active stash (so either a free one or you own a house there).
Send to Host's Stash: Sends the item to the host's stash (ie. the player whose world you are in). This option works only if you are not the host in a multiplayer session.
Send to [Player name]: Sends the item to the other player. This option works only if you are in multiplayer and have one or more co-op partners connected.
It is strongly recommended to use Outward Config Manager.
- Salvage: Enables or disables the Salvage action.
- Send to Stash: Enables or disables the Send to Stash action.
- Send to Host Stash: Enables or disables the Send to Host's Stash action.
- Send to Other Player: Enables or disables the Send to Other Player action.
- Send to Other Player max distance: Sets the maximum distance for the Send to Other Player action (in metres). Default is 10.
- Drag and drop items and skills onto quickslots to assign
- Skill menu filters (offensive, sigils, boons, mana spells, stamina skills, etc)
- Custom skill menu filters (based on user specified criteria)
- Optional: Button to cast all spells in a category (useful for boons, probably better with custom filters)
- Some more salvage recipes (bows for example)
- Filter items and skills by name
- Compatibility with any mods that add or change stashes
- Notification for the target player when someone sends them an item (instead of just silently adding it to their inventory)
What to do when the mod doesn't work as intended?
There is a slight chance that the mod may break (and break your game) in various exciting ways. If anything untoward happens (or nothing happens, which is also a problem), please do one of the following:
I'd love if you also attached a list of mods you are using, and the log from
- sinai for Quest Event data
- Nielsjuh for helping me test the multiplayer bits
- Send to stash and Send to host stash actions are now compatible with the legacy stash setting in Vheos Mod Pack (City bound stash). Note: NOT with inn stashes!
- Config entry to disable the Salvage button
- Fixed a bug with the salvage button on equipped items
- Fixed a bug with the item context menu
- 'Send to' actions are enabled by default
- Send to Other Player now uses the target player's name in the amount prompt
- Send actions work on silver too
- Support for more than 2 players (for example Raid Mode mod)
- More reliable way to check the Cierzo house stash
- 'Send to Host's Stash' option in the item context menu
- 'Send to Stash' option in the item context menu
- 'Send to Other Player' option in the item context menu
- Salvage option now doesn't show up for items that (definitely) cannot be salvaged. Note that some items with 'Salvage' option might still fail to salvage (filtering them out is work in progress).
- 'Salvage' option in the item context menu
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|