Extra QuickSlots enables additional Keyboard QuickSlots and repositioning of the QuickSlot and Stability Bars.
- Set the amount of extra keyboard Quick Slots.
- Restart the game.
- Set the positions of both bars.
- Click "Start modded" in r2modman.
- Press F5 to open up the Configuration Manager.
- Expand the Extra Quickslots X.X.X configuration.
- Set the first setting, QuickSlots to add, to the amount of Extra Quickslots you want. For example, entering 3 will add 3 quickslots to the existing 8 in the unmodded game for a total of 11.
- Restart the game. (Exit and "Start modded" in r2modman again)
- Restarting is required whenever the QuickSlots to add value is changed before it takes effect.
UI / Alignment Options
- Center QuickSlot bar - Centers the QuickSlot bar horizontaly. You will probably need to make additional adjustments as the QuickSlot and Stability Bars will likely overlap with this option.
- QuickSlot and Stability Bar Alignment
- MoveQuickSlotAboveStability: Moves the QuickSlot Bar above the Stability Bar. The Y Offset QuickSlot Bar by setting allows for additional fine tuning of the QuickSlot Bar when this option is selected.
- MoveStabilityAboveQuickSlot: Moves the Stability Bar above the QuickSlot Bar. The Y Offset Stability Bar by setting allows for additional fine tuning of the Stability Bar when this option is selected.
- AbsolutePositioning: Absolute X-Y coordinate positioning of the stability and quickslot bars.
- The Extra Quick Slots will be at the top of the Quick Slots section of the Keyboard settings, starting with "Ex Quickslot 1".
- Configure them to whatever you like, keeping in mind keys may already be assigned elsewhere.
- Assign Items or Skills to your new slots.
ThunderStore with r2modman Installation Instructions
Latest Version 1.0.1
- Repositioning of stability bar should now work consistently without requiring a restart.
- Quickslot bar absolute positioning now uses the left bottom corner instead of the center X position.
- Updated internal logging to BepInEx logger.
- Other Minor changes for release.
Beta Version 0.4.0
- Beta release of Extra QuickSlots!
- Implemented minumum versions into config. Config to be recreated from scratch if minimum version is not met.
- Noticed issues when updating from older versions of this mod caused by my inability to name anything correctly the first, second or third time. Decided on a clean start for Beta.
- Reworked to get rid of the "sidecar" shared mod that was loading alongside with ExtraSlots with its own configuration.
Alpha Version 0.3.7
- Settings in ConfigurationManager use friendly display names instead of their internal variable / config names.
- Stability and Quickslot Bar positioning settings no longer advanced and show/hide depending on alignment setting selected.
- New Absolute Positoning option added to alignment options.
- The QuickSlot* and Stability Bars will be moved to the bottom right corner the first time this new Alignment option is set.
- *If the "Center QuickSlot bar" option is enabled, the X Position setting of the QuickSlot will be effectively ignored. Disable centering if you want to control the X position.
- Internal - Rewrite of how config settings and the configuration handler are managed. Again...
Alpha Version 0.2.0
- Fix for infinite load issue when the "16 gamepad quickslots" setting was enabled in Vheos Mod Pack.
- UI Config changes.
- Changing any UI setting should now be applied without restarting.
- ExtraSlotsAlignmentOption renamed to QuickSlotBarAlignmentOption
- Additional UI Options for offsetting Quickslot and Stability bars. (requires "Advance settings" to be enabled for now).
- All settings, except ExtraQuickSlots, should now be applied without requiring a restart.
- Lots of internal code cleanup
Alpha Version 0.1.0
- Initial Release of Extra Quickslots