Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
Why do your character have a digital clock at all times? Even when deep inside a cave with no concept of day or night. Would it not make more sense in a world like Outward to understand time based on the sun?
With this mod, you will never know "exactly" what time it is. You will see Morning, Evening etc on the map. Questlog will also show flavor type of text like: "Day 4 Morning". When you are inside (anything without a map). You will slowly lose track of time. The sundial will become less readable the longer you are inside.
This goes very well with a mod like True Hardcore where gates are locked during night.
With Configuration Manager, you can disabled the indoor behaviour.
Note: Timeslots like morning are already translated in the game. But the flavor text inside is not.
- Added TimeSlots: Morning, Noon, AfterNoon, Evening and Night
- Flavor text instead of time on map.
- Flavor text in quest log.
- Special flavor text when resting indoors (Anything that has no map).
- Replaced sundial in rest menu when indoors.
- Removed indicators when resting indoors.
- Support for ConfigurationManager to toggle indoors behaviour.
- Translation of flavor text for indoor time