We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Randomizes item drops, merchant inventories and enemy weapons.
|Last updated||3 months ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
Randomizes item drops and such. A list of things that are randomized:
- Treasure Chests and other containers like junk piles
- Enemy drops
- Enemy armor and weapons
- Merchant inventories
- Gatherables like berry bushes or mining spots
The randomization of the drop tables is deterministic. That means that every enemy type should theoretically get their own new drop table which should be shared across that type. Same applies for enemy weapons. This can be disabled in the config (under "true random"), if you like chaos.
By default a random seed is generated that affects the tables. You can set it yourself if you want to play together or something.
You can enable/disable most stuff in the config. Some changes won't be made directly but rather on a area reload/merchant refresh/respawn.
- Enemies sometimes spawn with their original weapon/armor (or no weapon equipped) after being loaded from a save
If you have any other issue, please open an issue on GitHub (linked above)
- Fix enemies spawning without custom armor and weapons
- Fix monster weapons not being saved
- Fix enemies spinning after being loaded from a save
- Fix enemies having their original equipment in their inventory
- Remove some items from the blacklist
- Optionally allow equipment with no icon to be generated (only 3 currently)
- Limited the quantity of randomized non stackable items, so they don't fill up inventories that much anymore
- Fixed monsters getting non monster weapons and thereby causing freezes during loading
- Modded items are now generated again
- Filtered some additional dev items
- Mod now logs seed for debug purposes
1.1: (Sinai did the heavy lifting here, so thanks for that <3)
- True Random now works even without changing areas
- Items are now filtered so you (hopefully) won't get broken items anymore
- The mod should run and load faster now
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|