We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Outward Definitive Edition - New Game Plus Mod
|Last updated||7 months ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
Ported and maintained version of the New Game+ by Kek | Kekasi
DISCLAIMER: Still undergoing tests, install at your own risk!
Credit to Sinai for his tools, IggyTheMad for the icon, and everyone in the Outward Modding Discord for their help.
This mod allows you to reset your character, like most New Game Plus systems. When you select a Legacy Character, your new character will also gain all the Skills, Recipes, and Equipment of the selected Legacy Character. To make things easy, your character creation options will be auto-filled to match your Legacy Character. In addition, by triggering New Game Plus, your character will gain a "Stretched Thin" Debuff, which will make you deal less and take more damage. This will stack up with every New Game Plus, but it's effects can be mitigated with skills and buffs, so prepare carefully.
Features of New Game Plus:
- Breakthrough Points are set to 3, and all previous Breakthrough Skills are kept
- All Skills from your Legacy Character are transferred and are crossed out on the Skill Tree Menus
- These skills no longer block other skills, so you can finally get both Infuse Fire and Infuse Frost
- Players of different NG+ Levels can play together!
- You can rescue your Exalted Character and get another chance.
Note: By default, Exalted is removed, but you can turn that off and see how far you can go.
How to use:
- Select New Game
- Select your Legacy
- The Name and Character Creation Options will be auto-filled based on the Legacy
- These Options can be changed, and are only there to provide an easy way to recreate your character, if you can't remember exactly what they look like.
- Select Create
- Your Character will be created as normal, and put in the starting area, but will now have the Legacy Character's Skills, Recipes, and Equipment, and will gain a Stack of "Stretched Thin".
- Disable Legacy Character Creation - Return Character Creation to the vanilla method. No skill or equipment transfer.
- Delete Keys - By Default, Keys will not be transferred as they act as psuedo quest items. This can be turned off in the Shared Config Menu.
- Transfer Exalted - By Default, the Exalted Skill is removed on Legacy Creation. This can be disabled, but a new Character will gain Exalted AND Life Drain.
WARNING: If you decide to Transfer Exalted & Life Drain, they will be transferred with their current state. This may shorten your gameplay.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|