We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Split screen with multiple displays support (https://www.nexusmods.com/outward/mods/263/)
|Last updated||2 months ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
Split screen with multiple displays support
This mod allows you choose the split screen type in:
- Horizontal (default)
Manually or using Thunderstore.
Use these shortcuts to change the split screen type
[`] + [H]to switch to Horizontal
[`] + [V]to switch to Vertical
[`] + [M]to switch to MultiDisplay
To fit with multiple keyboard layouts, you can also use
[Home] instead of
Known issues and limitations
- (WONTFIX) Fullscreen won't work when having
MultiDisplayenabled, it will switch to borderless windows.
- (WONTFIX) Obviously, this mod is not compatible with the Ultra Widescreen and Co-op UI Fixes mod.
- (FIXABLE) By now, UI scaling (configured in display settings) is ignored when activating
- (FIXABLE) Player 1 may lose focus (only once) just when the mod is activated, keep keyboard input bound to player 1.
- (FIXABLE) Player 2's camera offset at character creation is not correct (such as in vanilla)
- (FIXABLE) Player 1 will always stick to main display and player 2 to secondary display
- (FIXABLE) During cutscenes, player 2's camera remains enabled, so you will see things that you're not supposed to ;)
- (FIXABLE) Changing resolution while playing in
MultiDisplaymay not be taken into account and thus stretch image.
- Keos (Nine Dots Studio developer) for helping me understand how UI is implemented in Outward.
- VirtualLich for beta testing this mod and for his feedbacks.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|