We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Classfixes Part 3
This mod part reworks Hex Mage skilltrees/skills and adds a revamped/changed version of the original Blood Mage by Llama_Mage.
|Last updated||2 weeks ago|
|Categories||Classes Mechanics Skills|
|Dependants||2 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
Adds a collection of custom SL_Effect behaviours for use with SideLoader.Preferred version: 1.2.3
Classfixes Part 3
Whats is this mod?
This mod is the 3rd part of the Classfixes series, it adds the Blood Witch (Ingame Character Name: Ema Lockwell), which is a revamped/changed version of the original Blood Mage by Llama_Mage and reworks the Skilltree and skills of the vanilla Hex Mage.
Was that even necessary?
We all enjoyed our playthoughts of Vanilla Outward but small things there, out of character thing elsewhere, lacking of option somewhere else, such things created a spark in me for what is possible for those skilltrees that could make them viable options for every combination or even make them stand on their own as main picks.
Did you change or edited the Skills?
I did edit most of the Hex Mage skills and all the Blood Mage skills. So any mod that edit those skills may be possibly incompatible.
Will there be more reworked Skilltrees?
This is the Part 3 of the 3 Parts series of mods. You can find the rest of them uploaded in the Thunderstore.
To report any bugs join Outward Modding Community on Discord and leave your commend on stormcancer-workshop Channel! Thanks a lot!
Many thanks to Proboina, Avrixel, Rickey_Soares, Schnabeldoktor ,Breadcrumb_Lord, IggyTheMad, Dubdubaba, Ehaugw, borkmaster, Reapy_s0ul, RazielSoulshadow and deathbird for their help with their clever suggestions and ideas! They help me so much on my brainstorming! Also huge thanks to Emo for his amazing help on overriding the vanilla skilltrees with my custom new! A huge thank you to Llama_Mage too for making me the code for the ultra nice passives Leyline Abandonment, Leyline Entanglement and Blight Manipulation and for letting me rework his original trainer! Thanks to all the Outward Modding Community and to Sinai for the tools he provided us!
Original Blood Mage mod by Llama_Mage
For anyone who wish to experience the original Blood Mage! Just make sure to not use both mods together as they are incompatible. https://outward.thunderstore.io/package/Llama_Mage/Blood_Mage/
- 1 Download BepInEx
- 2 Download SideLoader
- 3 Download SideLoader ExtendedEffects
- 4 Unpack the contents of the zip file into the ...OutwardDefinitiveEd\BepInEx\plugins\stormcancer-Classfixes_Part_3
1. Hex Mage:
- Jinx(Inflicts a random Hex debuff on yourself.) (Reworked)
- Nightmares(Reduces Max Mana burn from sleeping by 25%, reduces Max Stamina burn recovery by 25%)
- Malicious Offering(Spell which transfer any active hex on you to your enemies.)
- Lockwell's Revelation(Increases Elemental Damage by 15% when Tired, and 30% when Very Tired.)(Vanilla)
- Torment(Triggers a related reaction in all nearby enemies afflicted with a Hex)(Vanilla)
- Rottenness(Spell that bends surrounding corruption in your body.Can be used in combination with other spells for greater effects.) (Can combo with other spells)
- Decay Sigil(Requires: Decay Stone. Create a Decay Sigil on the ground. Certain skills have additional effects when cast within this circle.) (Combo Opener with Mana Push, Conjure, Mana Ward and Rottenness)
- Rupture(Detonate all Hexes on nearby enemies, and all souls, for related damage.)(Vanilla)
- Blight Manipulation(Half of mana costs are now taken from corruption instead of mana but corruption is required to cast spells.)
1. Blood Witch:
- Rune: Vis(Black rune that does nothing on its own, but can produce combo effects by casting other runes in the correct order.) (Combo Opener)
- Leeching Hex(Leech Health on touch.) (Can Combo)
- Cleanse(Requires 50% Corruption and a Mana Stone. Creates a Blood Stone, removes 30% Corruption, suffer Extreme Bleeding and 65 Decay damage.) (Vanilla)
- Autophagy(Grants damage immunity from bleeding effects but they still burn some of your max health.)
- Rune: Heim(Sanguine rune that does nothing on its own, but can produce combo effects by casting other runes in the correct order.) (Combo Opener)
- Vile Syntax(Gain access to more advanced runic combos.) (Combo Opener)
- Blood Sigil(Consumes: Blood Stone. Create a magic circle on the ground. Certain skills have additional effects when cast within this circle. increases Corruption by 5%.)(Vanilla plus new Combos with Leeching Hex, Rottenness But no more with Dagger Slash)
- Leyline Abandonment(Reverts the effects of Leyline communion converting mana back to health. All mana costs are now taken from health instead of mana.) (same as original Blood Mage)
- Leyline Entanglement(Half of mana costs are now taken from health instead of mana.) (same as original Blood Mage)
- Bloodlust(For every death around the caster, recover 5 max Health, Stamina and Mana burn.) (Vanilla)
Blood Stone(Reworked Version of Dark Stone)
Decay Stone(Recipe sold by Alchemists)
Corrupting Potion(Add +10% Corruption) (Recipe sold by Alchemists)
Great Corrupting Potion(Add +25% Corruption) (Recipe sold by Alchemists)
Smoke Root(Now inflicts you with Scorched when consumed raw)
Cactus Fruit(Now inflicts you with Chilled when consumed raw)
Larva Egg(Now inflicts you with Doomed when consumed raw)
Dreamer’s Root(Now inflicts you with Haunted when consumed raw)
Nightmare Mushroom(Now inflicts you with Cursed when consumed raw)
Vis and Heim Runic Combos:
1 Shim + Heim = Blood Blade(Summons a one handed Blood Blade. With Runic Prefix it gets imbued with Blood Imbue. Generates Corruption per hit.)
2 Egoth + Vis = Blood Barrier(Grants +2 Barrier and 10% Elemental Resistance. Inflicts you with Bleeding while its linked to that effect. With Runic Prefix grants plus +1 Barrier and + 5 Impact Resistance and Physical Resistance. Generates Corruption while active.)
Vile Syntax Runic Combos:
1 Blood Blade + Shim + Vis = Great Blood Blade(Summons a two handed Great Blood Blade. With Runic Prefix it gets imbued with Blood Imbue. Generates Corruption per hit.)
2 Blood Barrier + Egoth + Heim = Blood Bath(A continues blast of blood that deals decay damage and leeches health. Inflicts you with Extreme Bleeding while its linked to that effect. With Runic Prefix inflicts Extreme Bleeding and Extreme Poison on enemies. Generates Corruption while active.)
3 Heim + Vis = Blood Projectile(Shoot a projectile that deals physical and inflicts your enemy with Pain and Bleeding. With Runic Prefix it builds up Extreme Bleeding on enemies. Generates Corruption per hit and restores some health.)
4 Vis + Heim = Blood Orb(Shoot an orb that deals decay and inflicts your enemy with Curse and Poison. With Runic Prefix it builds up Extreme Poison on enemies. Generates Corruption per hit and restores some health.)
- Ema Lockwell (Blood Witch) can be found in Harmattan. In a corner near the closed gate by the Speedster trainer. (Same Location as the original Blood Mage)
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|