Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
This mod requires the following mods to function
Staves are Lexicons
Makes all staves except quarterstaff a lexicon.
Since there are only 2 lexicons in the game and no one really takes internal lexicon over runic prefix I decided to make staves a true mage weapon.
For a little bit of balance early staves were adjusted down and late game staves were buffed. Most staves we made more elemental than physical.
I tried to make it so there is a mid game and late game staff of each element.
- Ancient Calygrey Staff, Damage 12 physical 12 frost 12 lightning.
- Astral Staff, Damage bonus 20% Etherenal, Inflicts Doom and Curse
- Calygrey Staff, Damage 15 physical 15 lightning, Mana Cost -20%, +25% lighitning damage
- Compasswood Staff, Damage 10 physical 15 fire
- Cracked Red Moon, Damage 10 physical 20 fire, Damage bonus 25% fire
- Crystal Staff, no changes
- Frostburn Staff, Damage 10 physical 14 frost 14 fire, Mana Cost -20%
- Ivory Master's Staff, Damage bonus +15% forst, fire lightning, decay
- Jade-Lich Staff, Damage 10 physical 15 Decay
- Mage's Poking Stick, no changes
- Master's Staff, Damage bonus +10% frost, fire, lightning, decay
- Revenant Moon, Damage 20 fire 20 ethereal, Damage bonus 25% fire 25% ethereal, Mana cost -20%
- Rotwood Staff, Damage 12 physical 20 frost, Damage bonus 25% frost
- Scholar's Staff, Damage Bonus 10% lightning, Mana cost -10%
- Troglodyte Staff, no changes
- Made Gold-Lich spear a staff, Damage changed to 10 physical 15 lightning, -20% mana cost and +20% lightning damage, no longer inflicts doom.
Incompatible with any mod that makes changes to these weapons like Weapon Balance Patch by Proboina.
To use along with WPB install WBP first, then download manually and extract the files from the Items folder of this mod into the Items folder of WBP, overwrite all.
Conflicts with Weaponry and Enchantments Additions by stormcancer, delete the duplicate files from thier mod if you want the changes from this one.
Special thanks to Sinai-dev for making sideloader.
Proboina for Weapon Balance Patch which gave me the idea to make staves lexicons.
1.0.3 added gold-lich staff
1.0.4 made changes to master and ivory master staff, and calygrey staff.
1.0.5 format change
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|